OFF PISTES AND TRAILS
Your perfect winter vacation at the Arlberg
From romantic to adventurous
In addition to skiing, snowboarding, heli-skiing, ski touring and cross-country skiing, Lech Zürs offers a large variety of further winter activities, for young and old. Whether winter or snow shoe walking, tobogganing or horse carriage trip – at your ski vacation in our Arlberghaus Hotel everyone gets his money’s worth: The perfect winter pleasure for bon vivants, discoverers, adventurers, children, seniors, people in love and even our four-legged friends!
The untouched mountain country and the silence of nature covered in white cannot only be enjoyed when you are freeriding, ski touring and cross-country skiing, but also and foremost in the course of extended winter hikes. From a short walk to a strenuous tour everything is possible in Lech Zürs. Get bundled up, trudge through the snow and feel new energy floating through your body in the terrific mountain world of the Arlberg.
Sounds simple but requires a good physical condition: Snow-shoe-walking is a sport and promises equally pure winter joy. Explore the wonderful, snow-covered mountain world with a guide or on your own and experience the Arlberg with all your senses! Discover special lookout points and forests deep in snow – far away from any hustle and bustle.
Ridge hiking trails
Do you want to experience the winter mountain world from above without having to buckle on skis? Then the lift ticket “Sonnenabo” is the right thing for you: It allows riding up and down the mountain at reduced prices and takes you right to the starting point of the charming winter ridge hiking trails at the Arlberg. The right thing for non- skiers …
>>Our team at the reception helps you gladly to plan your day off the ski piste.
A selection of winter hiking trails in Lech-Zürs
- Zürs - Lech | 5,0 km
- Lech - Zug | 2,8 km
- Zug - Älpele | 3,5 km
- Lech - Burgplateau über Spitzenegg| 2,5 km
- Lech - Burg - Burgplateau | 2,1 km
- Burgplateau – Schlössle | 0,5 km
- Schlössle – Tannegg - Schlosskopf | 0,5 km
- Lech – Stubenbach | 2,0 km
- Circular trail Rüfikopf | 2,0 km
- Zürs – Flexenpass | 2,0 km
- Oberlech/Tannegg – Kriegeralpe | 3,0 km
- Ridge hiking trail “Gaisbühel“ | 4,0 km
- Circular trail “Zug“ | 1,5 km
- Spullerswaldweg | 11,0 km
The ski lifts offer you a Sonnenabo rate. For € 113 you can use the following facilities without winter sports gear over a 7-day period:
- Lech-Oberlech-Zürs: Zugerberg, Rüfikopf, Schlegelkopf, Schlosskopf, Bergbahn Oberlech until 6 pm, Petersboden, Weibermahd, Seekopf, Trittkopf I and II, Zürsersee and Flexenbahn
- St. Anton-St. Christoph-Stuben: Galzig, Gampen, Nasserein, Valluga I and II, Kapall, Rendl and St. Christophbahn
- Klösterle/Sonnenkopf: Sonnenkopfbahn
Whether young or old – tobogganing turns us all into children again. Adrenaline shoots through your veins and a joyful scream bursts forth, at the latest after the third turn. Your cheeks will turn red, a smile appears on your face: tobogganing at the Arlberg is simply great fun. The perfectly groomed and snowed sled run from Oberlech to Lech is illuminated at night, so that the descent with the mini bob can be enjoyed even late in the evening. The spectacular routing guarantees unforgettable tobogganing adventures for the entire family across 1.2 km.
- Opening hours: daily from 09.00am to 10.00pm
- Length of the run: 1.2 km
- Free cable car ride with your ski pass
- Bobs can be rented here with us in the Arlberghaus
- Ski helmet and suitable winter gear are absolutely necessary!
During school vacation periods, we offer once a week a tobogganing night to families in the Arlberghaus. We walk to the tobogganing hill behind the hotel together and have a great time with hot chocolate and mulled wine.
Horse sleigh rides
The romantically snow-covered winter landscape glitters picturesquely in the sun, the horses move steadily through the snow and passengers cosy up under their blankets. Horse sleigh rides at the Arlberg are an unforgettable experience, whether in form of a romantic ride for two or as a fun event for the whole family. Your memorable vacation highlight!